Have you been awarded a monetary court judgment?
Have you been unable to collect on your judgment?
Did you know there is someone who can enforce the judgment on your behalf?
Michigan’s Professional Judgment Enforcement Specialists
In today's market 80% of court judicial judgments remain unpaid. As the person awarded the judgment, or creditor, it is your responsibility to enforce the judgment. With that in mind, you might ask, "What can I do to enforce the judgment?" It isn't a task you can effectively do on your own. That's why you need Chase Judgment Recovery.
We succeed where you can't. Here's why:
- We have the resources, expertise, and determination.
- We have the legal power to uncover and seize debtor assets and sources of income.
- We obtain access to information regarding where debtors are employed, where they bank, where they reside and own property.
- Our proprietary system tracks the financial status and purchase activity of every debtor 24 hours a day.
- Chase Judgment Recovery will garnish, seize, lien and levy assets to secure the debt.
- We track a debtor's every footprint from state to state and from the USA to Canada.
Our NO-COST guarantee ensures you never pay out-of-pocket expenses.
We neither charge an application fee nor require you to cover any upfront expenses. We purchase the judgment from you for a percentage of anything we recover from the debtor. All expenses of court fees and costs incurred in the enforcement of the judgment are advanced by Chase Judgment Recovery.
Evaluating a judgment
All judgments submitted to Chase Judgment Recovery are individually assessed. The criteria used for selecting a judgment are confidential, but the resources include public records, internal records and verifications. Public records are searched for bankruptcies, judgments, liens and assets such as real property or business filings. Our internal records are checked to determine if there is any prior business history with the debtor.
Let us help you recover what is legally yours.
Call now - 248-404-7518
If you have a judgment that you would like evaluated,
Chase Judgment Recovery
are members of:
Chase Judgment Recovery is NOT a legal firm, attorneys or collection agency. We do not engage in providing legal advice. If you are in need of legal advice, please contact your local state bar association for information.